Step 1: Access Your Dashboard
Step 2: Develop Your Timeline
Step 3: Write!
From either your Timeline or your Dashboard, click on Start New Chapter. This will take you to your writing tools. Features include:
- Automatic Save. Write My Memoirs will automatically save your work every 10 seconds.
- Automatic Word Count. Right below the chapter title, the Word Count updates as you write.
- Add images. The “Add Photos” button below the Word Count lets you drop in images from your computer or from an outside website. Or, if you publish with Write My Memoirs, you can email us your images.
- Historical Timeline. As you write, another unique Write My Memoirs writing tool, the Historic Events Timeline, reminds you of events happening throughout the world during past decades.
- Help section. Our extensive collection of tips and motivation will inspire your work.
- Safekeeping. Write at your own pace! Log out and leave your work as often as you like; come back to it when you’re ready to continue writing.